Mini Tortilla-Crust Pizzas recipe – from Tablespoon!
3Old El Paso™ flour tortillas
1can (15 ounce) Muir Glen™ organic pizza sauce
1 1/2cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
3/4cup mini pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Open the can of pizza sauce, empty the sauce from the can, and rinse the can out.
- Using the cut edge of the pizza sauce can, cut four rounds from each tortilla. Press each round into a lightly-greased muffin tin.
- Place a tablespoon of Muir Glen™ pizza sauce into the center of each tortilla round.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the sauce on each tortilla round.
- Top each pizza with mini pepperoni rounds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly. Remove and cool before using a fork to transfer mini pizzas from muffin tin to a serving plate.
- Serve and enjoy!
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diyfuntips.com is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diyfuntips.com on Pinterest .