Bunny Basket Pillows | DIY Easter Ideas
BUNNY BASKET PILLOW TUTORIAL:
Supplies:– Fabric for pillow (I used linen for the front and cotton and/or faux fur for the back)
– Soft Fabric from the Bunny Applique (I used craft felt, cotton flannel, corduroy and velour)
– Bunny Stencil (Printable Bunny PDF — click here)
– Iron-on interfacing paper
– Embroidery needle and embroidery thread, if desired
– Sewing machine, but these can be sewn by hand, if desired.
– Pom Poms for tails.
– Pillow stuffing
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diyfuntips.com is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diyfuntips.com on Pinterest .