Build a #10 Can ROCKET STOVE: It Cooks an Entire Meal With Twigs!
- #10 CAN W/ LID – Recycle one or get one from the cannery.
- 2 LARGE 28oz CANS – Eat lots of beans tonight 🙂
- EXTRA CAN – You need an extra can to make the shelf.
- INSULATION – Grab some from the attic.
- TIN SNIPS – or anything that can cut metal!
- HEAVY-DUTY GLOVES – So you don’t cut too many fingers off!
- MARKER – To mark where to cut on the can.
- WIRE HANGER – To make the handle with.
- HIGH HEAT SPRAY PAINT – If you want to make it fancy 😉
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diyfuntips.com is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diyfuntips.com on Pinterest .