Citrus Green Tea Body Scrub | DIY Beauty
- 3 cups Epsom salts
- 3 tbsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp oil (I used apricot kernel oil but jojoba, grapeseed, or sweet almond oil will work fine)
- 1 tea bag of green tea (or about tbsp of loose leaf green tea)
- 8 drops of lime essential oil
- 8 drops of orange essential oil
- zest from a lime, lemon and/or orange (or any combination – I used lemon and lime)
- Pour Epsom salts and baking soda into a large bowl
- Add oil and mix thoroughly
- Cut open the tea bag of green tea and add to mixture
- Add essential oil and citrus zest
- Mix everything together and it should be the consistency of damp packing snow. Spoon out of bowl and into a container and then seal the container (I used medium-sized jam jars)
- Label the containers and give them to your friends and family.
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diyfuntips.com is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diyfuntips.com on Pinterest .