DIY Folded Rope Dome Pendant Light
1. I gathered my materials – All purpose glue, Mod Podge hard coat, rope, painter’s tape, and a beach ball
2. I built a template from extra wood so that all of the bends would be the same and then glued at every point of contact
3. Wrapped painter’s tape (sticky side out) around a beach ball and wrapped the folded rope around around so that each row would touch
4. I brushed several coats of Mod Podge hard coat (allowing to dry between coats)
5. Spray painted heirloom white
6. and hung it in the bedroom!
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diyfuntips.com is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diyfuntips.com on Pinterest .