Quick and easy candle jar that will look amazing when illuminated at night.
1. Start by measuring the circumference of your jar. Mine was 30cm, which is the width of a piece of scrapbook paper.
2. Determine how high you want your township to extend. My highest point is 9 cm high.
3. I sketched my township onto the paper, creating a skyline of several different houses and trees.
4. Cut out the silhouette with a sharp craft knife.
5. Allow an extra centimetre at one end to use as a tab to glue the two ends together.
6. I sprayed the top third of the jar with a light misting of Santa Snow. When it was dry, I applied a bead of clear glue around the top of the jar and sprinkled with Epsom Salts.
7. Place a tea light candle in the jar and then fill the remainder of the base around the candle with Epsom Salts.
8. Wrap your township silhouette around the outside of the jar and glue the two ends together.
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diyfuntips.com is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diyfuntips.com on Pinterest .