DIY: 10 Things I Love About You Jar
• Piece of red felt
• Square piece of linen or fabric
• Run button through the yarn all the way until it reaches the center of the yarn.
• Wrap the yarn around the base of the jar, keeping the button in the center of the jar. Tie a knot at the back and cut off any excess yarn.
• Cut the red felt into a heart shape. Slip it in through one of the pieces of yarn, behind the button. The tightly wrapped yarn will keep it in place. Optional: you can apply a little glue underneath the heart for extra security.
• Cut your paper into ten small pieces and write down all the reasons why you love that special person. Fold and place them into the jar.
• With the jar lid open, place your fabric piece on top and close the top. This will give it that fabric cover look you see on homemade jam jars!
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diyfuntips.com is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diyfuntips.com on Pinterest .