How to Make Buffalo Chicken Rolls
- 12 egg roll wrappers (buy the ones that are roughly 4″ x 4″ square)
- 1 cup cooked and shredded chicken (6 ounces)
- 1/2- 2/3 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 cup broccoli slaw or coleslaw (dry)
- Blue cheese dressing, for serving
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diyfuntips.com is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diyfuntips.com on Pinterest .