Old T-shirts Braided Scarf
You will need:
– 2 large t-shirts in different colors;
– sewing machine or needle and thread;
– tailoring meter.
1. Take each t-shirt and cut along the red dotted lines (see picture). Cut one of the sides to get an open rectangle of fabric.
2. Fold each rectangle lengthwise and sew along the long part. Repeat for the other fabric.
3. Reach your arm inside each rectangle and turn rightside-out. The result is two long tubes of fabric.
4. Make your braid. Check out the step-by-step pictures and the video below to see the procedure.
5. After you made the braid, lay out your finished knot into an X shape. Match up the top tails of the X (one from each side/color), bringing the raw circular ends together. Before matching the ends up, you can add in a few twists on each individual tube. Unite the ends of each pair of tails. Enjoy your new scarf!
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diyfuntips.com is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diyfuntips.com on Pinterest .
Incoming search terms: