GORGEOUS GARDEN ART BY KAREN WEIGERT ENOS
WHAT SUPPLIES DO YOU USE FOR YOUR GARDEN ART BALLS?
- Bowling balls – large and small (candle pin) bowling balls.
You can also use old, glass lamp globes. They have nice, thick glass and do not break.
- Marbles – flat-bottom marbles, round marbles (glass gems), square gems.
- Mini-bits (embellishment glass, 2-4 mm). You may also find them sold as vase fillers – see them here on Amazon. Be sure they are glass or plastic, not the ones that dissolve or inflate in water.
Also, check the floral department of crafty supply stores for small plastic or glass pieces used to fill vases or terrariums.
I have found several types in dollar stores.
- Decorative fillers (Ashland Co) pearlized shell-like pieces (pink, green, blue).
- Aquarium gravel (matte and shiny).
- Adhesive: GE II Silicone sealant. Please read this for tips to get the best result with this adhesive.
- tape measure, toothpicks, box cutter, Lazy Susan and stand, Windex or acetone, rags (clean up).
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diyfuntips.com is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diyfuntips.com on Pinterest .
Incoming search terms:
- Karen Weigert Enos