DIY Diamond Gift Boxes
1. Card stock
2. Paper Punch
3. Ribbon, thread, twine, etc…
4. Double sided tape,Elmer’s glue dots, or glue
5. Scissors and a ruler
What you do:
1. Print the free template onto card stock or heavy paper. I use colorful 65 lb paper. Remember that the printed side will be on the inside of the box. Cut out the box along the solid black lines.
2. Fold along the dotted lines. I use a ruler to make sure I get a clean straight fold. You can also score lightly. Use a small hole punch to punch holes in the tops of the triangles where the four dots are on the template.
3. Tape or glue on the BACK SIDE of the tab labeled glue. Attach this side to the straight edge on the template. Thread a string or ribbon through the holes and tie a bow.
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diyfuntips.com is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diyfuntips.com on Pinterest .