Turn Fancy Stemware Into A Beautiful Snow Globe In Just Minutes!
Gather all your supplies：
— Various stemware (e.g., brandy glass and a wine goblet).
— Mason jar lids.
— Hot glue gun.
— Misc. holiday themed decorations. (I used miniature artificial trees and snowmen.)
— Artificial snow.
1.Apply hot glue to your holiday objects and then attach to the Mason jar lids.
2. Hold in place until items are secure. Then, continue gluing until your winter scene is complete.
3. Next, fill your stemware glasses with a few tablespoons of artificial snow.
4. Line rim of the glass with hot glue.
5. Turn the Mason jar lid upside down and press down until it is securely glued and stable. Let dry for five minutes.
6. Turn over the glass and shake the glass until the artificial snow is evenly distributed.
Your stemware snow globe is complete and ready to add to your holiday decorations.
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diyfuntips.com is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diyfuntips.com on Pinterest .